Sunday, January 13, 2008

Weekend Update


Hello friends and family! It's time to update the old blog again!!
We went to the farm over the weekend. Zachary's mom and step dad are about to be finished building their new house! It is really beautiful and quite a grand new house they have built. It will be so nice out there when it is all done. We had 'Christmas' with them over the weekend. Kathy made the best prime rib dinner I have ever had!


When I got back home it was really hard to start the diet back up again. I also learned that I REALLY like marble rye bread!! Who knew?! I should have known this as I once worked in a bakery, but I never knew. Maybe this one was just a very very good loaf, but I couldn't get enough of it. Kathy insisted we take the rest of the loaf home with us, I loved it that much.
On the car ride, we finished reading C.S. Lewis' series, "The Chronicles of Narnia." It was so good that I actually cried at the end! C.S. Lewis is just such a great writer!
We made the biggest purchase of our life on Friday when we bought a new computer! We had gotten our loan and grant money for the semester, and decided it was time to make an investment of that kind in our future. Our old pokey computer was made in 1998, so it was HIGH TIME!! It was very thrilling to build a new computer on Dell's website. Now we are waiting for it to come in the mail! It comes with a webcam, so all you with 'Skype' will have to 'Skype' us when we get it all set up! It should be here next week- or maybe the week after next. We can hardly wait! Here are some other pictures that we hadn't posted, but that needed to be shared!
Chloe's Blessing

Chloe's first Christmas, first time meeting a lot of the family, and first airplane ride!


2 comments:

Stephens Family said...

It takes me so long to reply, sorry! I was so glad to see you over the holiday break as well. Chloe is so cute, it is a shame we don't live closer, because I too think that Kate and Chloe would be the best of friends! It was also cool to get to know Zach better. Next time your in Hemet make sure you look me up because I'm not that far away!

Dori said...

WAY cute picks!

All Around the World

Can You Beat Me?

Thank you, please come again!!