Saturday, April 12, 2008

The Littlest Senorita




Though she is content to just sit there and coo all the time, we have been working with Chloe's motor skills. She can now scoot around, but only backwards, and she is quite proficient in going around in circles.














Chloe can also stand unaided by the couch, for a few mintues at a time. I usually sit behind her or right by her to catch her when she (inevidably) falls.








I have a picture that looks exactly like this from my chidhood. I was dressed as a clown. Well, now that I think about it... it was either me or Dori. I got excited over the picture I took (below) because everyone always says Chloe's the spitting image of Zach! Finally a picture that makes her look like my side of the family!! Whoever's side she takes after, she's a cute one!

2 comments:

Andrew and Kristin Briggs said...

I love that dress! She is so cute with those big eyes. That is so fun that she is moving around. Nathan started crawling around really well and bumping into everything. Fun, Fun!

The Clarks said...

I LOVE this pic!!!

All Around the World

Can You Beat Me?

Thank you, please come again!!