Monday, August 11, 2008

Eden is Four!

Little miss Chloe is always interested in what's just out of reach. Watch out DVD player! I think it's cute how she is always standing on her tip toes.



Eden's party was a lot of fun. Lots of people came, and the weather was really nice. We really enjoyed seeing some of Meggin's family that we don't get to see very often. Good turn out, good food, good time!


Eden tore through her presents in record time!



Chloe made a little friend!



5 comments:

Bethany said...

I ADORE that last picture of you and Chloe. Beautiful!

Matt and Maggie said...

I've seen my niece turn from a toddler to a little girl. I don't know how I could deal with that. Have more kids I guess... That is the cure for nesting syndrom in my oppinion. haha. I'm not 100% sure the name of the department Matt will go to, but I think it is NSA (?). You'll definitely have to chat with him... :)

smiles2u said...

I love that last picture of you and Chloe, too. I just wanted to say also that when I saw the breaking dawn background on cutest blog, I thought of you. How funny to see it. I am frustrated with posting pictures and blogging because my picture uploads take too long, then there isn't a done button to click on once they are uploaded. That happens almost every time I try to post something. I just give up after a few tries and nothing gets posted. Okay, like you really wanted to know that. Do you have problems posting your pictures--or am I the only one? Anyway, cute pictures!!!

smiles2u said...

I love that last picture of you and Chloe, too. I just wanted to say also that when I saw the breaking dawn background on cutest blog, I thought of you. How funny to see it. I am frustrated with posting pictures and blogging because my picture uploads take too long, then there isn't a done button to click on once they are uploaded. That happens almost every time I try to post something. I just give up after a few tries and nothing gets posted. Okay, like you really wanted to know that. Do you have problems posting your pictures--or am I the only one? Anyway, cute pictures!!!

Johyne said...

I love that last picture, too! Soo cute. Chloe seems like such a happy, lively baby.

All Around the World

Can You Beat Me?

Thank you, please come again!!