Thursday, November 13, 2008

Cousins!!

I babysat my nieces tonight, and we had a blast.

Check out my niece Eden rocking out on the guitar!!

We're going to miss them when they move.

Such a cutie! Getting so big!

Rockin' out to the noisiest present from a very thoughtful friend. Of course, it's her FAVORITE!! (Also, it doesn't turn itself off! You have to go find it if it is playing forever. HAHAHA).

2 comments:

The Clarks said...

Oh my heck! That little boy looks exactly like zach!!!

Zachary, Christen, and Chloe said...

HAHA! Yeah SHE does look a lot like Zach. She chops off all her hair by herself like every month, and they have to find a way to give her some sort of a pixie cut! People think Chloe is a boy all the time too, if I forgo the pigtails. Funny how kids can look either way!
When Chloe was like 9 months old, Zach dressed her in Husker gear, and I was nursing her, and I totally gawked at her, stunned. I could have sworn I suddenly had a son!
Anyway,... hahaha!

All Around the World

Can You Beat Me?

Thank you, please come again!!