I had never heard this word. I bought this swimsuit for Chloe because of the fish and the cuteness, but when I visited the Target website, I realized that the 80's are in fact returning to the fashion world, and they have named those swimsuits with holes in them "monokini's." Weird.
It's ok for a kid, but I think that's silly, and a little skanky for anyone over 8 or 9. I guess it goes without saying that I also find bikini's skanky... maybe not so much for babies, up to 2-3. A grown woman in those silly 80's suits is annoying. It's like tight ankle jeans to me. I hope those don't come back!
And what's with the name??

2 comments:
That is horrid. It is worse than a bikini. I mean, how many women really want that much attention drawn to their love handles?
And who decided anything from the 80s should come back in style. Blech!
It is rare to find those who share my opinion on 80's fashion. Thank you for speaking out. :)
Post a Comment