We were so busy in March, I took a break for April. I think I did nothing but read books, and go to the zoo and children's museum all month! It has been great!
MY BIRTHDAY!
I had some better shots, but this one shows how I got teary eyed from Zach's sweet, quavery "Happy Birthday to You" solo! He snapped this picture right after his solo. He got me flowers the night before, and that night he baked me a cake! It was weird to hear him banging around in the kitchen and not be in there helping him. It almost felt like I was a teenager and I had a momma in the home again! A strange feeling to be so pampered. The cake was so good- just what I was craving all week. It was a strawberry cake with regular icing, and fresh strawberries all over it. We had to freeze the cake afterward because of the fresh strawberries, but it was really good all week!

No comments:
Post a Comment