Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Chloe is Getting So Big

I walked into her room the other day to find that she had piled all her library books up on her bed. She climbed onto the bed and situated herself in the middle, and was "reading" the books to herself. I think she was copying momma, as I tend to read in bed. As you can see, she has the book "Boo Boo" on her lap. When I came into the room she was saying "good food boo boo said" which is repeated a lot in the book. Chloe memorizes library books really quickly, and pretty thoroughly. It always shocks us!

I was staring at this picture tonight and suddenly saw that Chloe looks a lot like me. I had always seen mostly Zach in her features, but now I see that she looks very much like me too.

We sure love this little girl!

4 comments:

The Clarks said...

ah! I wish Ivy would do that....she is going to be so smart!! He is darling christen!

Dori said...

Christen she is so CUTE!!! Brooklyn just asked, "who's that?" I told her it's her cousin Chloe. She said, "oh. Does she live in a crib?" "is she big now?" "what words can she say" and the questions continue...

Matt and Maggie said...

She has so much hair! What a bright sweetie, Christen.

Rachel said...

We need to see her and you guys again. How fun! Letting her read books so young is the best thing for her. A child to want to read is a good sign that she'll develop normally.

All Around the World

Can You Beat Me?

Thank you, please come again!!