Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Stick Out Your Tongue!!
















Chloe is really starting to be able to sit up by herself. She has taken to sticking out her tongue all the time. It is really cute, because she got her first two teeth (bottom front). I think she likes the way it feels when her tongue rubs against them. Most often (lately) she sits there with a happy expression, just sticking out her tongue and squealing the tiniest high pitched little mouse squeals I have ever heard. I can't squeak that high (and I have tried). She will squeak to herself for long periods of time, occasionally laughing at herself or making other babbles-- but always going back to the squeaks and squeals. She has her tongue out so often, in fact, that I noticed when I was giving her a bath tonight that she has a little red rash under her tongue on her chin. It is amazing how fast she is growing up. I went through her clothes today, and I can't believe it's already time to put away some of them (it feels like she just started wearing them)! I guess some of them really didn't get much wear (good news Dori! I'll be sending you first pick).





3 comments:

Bethany said...

What an adorable outfit and what a cute baby! Looks like you are loving being a mommy. It's the best, isn't it?

Zachary, Christen, and Chloe said...

THE BEST EVER!! I'm glad you found me on blogger. How is your new little baby?

Dori said...

Hey Christen! She seems even bigger and cuter than at Christmas! I can't believe it! That under chin rash thing is funny, I remember having to put some ointment on Emmalines drooly chin to proctect from wetness, I think I used lansinoh? Maybe I am going crazy. Anyway, V. Cute blog. Love you!

All Around the World

Can You Beat Me?

Thank you, please come again!!