Thursday, July 10, 2008

Chloe's Second First Birthday!

Chloe had her own personal little Jello cake with whipped cream frosting! "A baby could really get into this 'eat cake every day' business!" she exclaimed.



I serenaded us with some childrens songs:

And when she was done eating, she looked like this, and started throwing cake all over the rug excitedly. Enough sugar for you!



Earlier that same day, Kathy and Gary decided to put up their above groud swimming pool. We visited Richard and Betty in the city and went to the grocery store, and when we got back, grandma Kathy took Chloe for a little dip in the pool!



















3 comments:

Dori said...

HOW FUN!!! Christen, I can't believe that she is so big. She is beautiful, and I can totally see both you and Zach in her. I was so happy to see you playing violin too! If I could turn back time (like Cher) I would've been a more supportive big sister. You are such a beautiful mommy for teaching your children to love music and playing the violin for them. xoxoxo

Harper said...

So cute! She is getting so big and cuter by the day! :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CHLOE! :)

makana said...

aloha!!
I am glad you found me! Yep, i am in TX now and due in a few weeks. Your blog is darling!! How did you get the pictures do overlap? I love the template. It fits you well. You three look so happy! Your little girl is precious!

love, makana

All Around the World

Can You Beat Me?

Thank you, please come again!!