Thursday, July 10, 2008

Rugs

Gary inherited a bunch of rugs from his uncle who passed away. He had a really great time trying to convince us all that he spent his whole economic stimulus payment on Tupe's. He got a lot of really funny reactions.


After the joke was all played out, on everyone, Gary's dad came over. He tried one on, and shockingly exclaimed, with a slight chuckle, "Well I'll be damned! I do look like Donald!" (Donald was his brother that passed away). Evidently he looked like Richard, only with hair. Or, JUST LIKE THIS:



Then Chloe wanted to join into the fun:



Then we all had to try them out.


I'm sure poor Donald is rolling over in his grave about now.

1 comment:

Dori said...

HOLY CRAP!!!! That was the funniest thing I have ever seen:) you rock!

All Around the World

Can You Beat Me?

Thank you, please come again!!