I got this picture off the Internet, but it looks like our car! Actually, the body is a little different. The color is the same as above, but the car looks like this model:
We are loving it. It's a PT Cruiser 2002 LTD Edition. It has only 45 K miles on it, is in immaculate clean condition, and has all leather interior. Also, something totally new to us, it has A/C, a CD player, as well as a sun roof, extra air bags, and brand new tires!
We have a warranty on it for the engine and electrical stuff, and they made us get full coverage at the Credit Union, but because we got such a sweet deal from my dad's girlfriend ($6,700.00), we can afford all that.
It is SO SO SO nice to not be so afraid to drive. I used to always be irritated with PT Cruisers, but I really like mine. Anyway, just thought I would post.
We also got a new camera (because our old one was ran over by a car in CA). Here is a picture (from the Internet) of that.
It's much the same as the old one, but upgraded. 2 more mega pixels (in my book, more than 8 mp is just a waste of computer space. Really, 6mp was fine). It has really good face recognition and other features (I will have to learn how to use). Also, it has a lithium battery so I can just plug it into the wall instead of messing with rechargeable AA batteries. Another perk is that we can use our existing SD card and save money that way.
It's much the same as the old one, but upgraded. 2 more mega pixels (in my book, more than 8 mp is just a waste of computer space. Really, 6mp was fine). It has really good face recognition and other features (I will have to learn how to use). Also, it has a lithium battery so I can just plug it into the wall instead of messing with rechargeable AA batteries. Another perk is that we can use our existing SD card and save money that way.
1 comment:
I think saw the car at church. Or at least I saw a PT Cruiser and thought only of you! We are going to invest in a new camera soon I think. Ours was sooo nice, but now it'll freeze mid use, and make a black spot on our card that can't be erased and takes up the memory! Aaargh!
Post a Comment