Sunday, December 7, 2008

Oh What Fun We Have!

We love the Omaha Children's Museum!! We went here for a fun day out Tuesday. First, we went to the tots sing along time and learned about the letter "I." Next, we ventured into the museum to find our friends Kate and her mommy Krista!! It was good to see them, though the mommies didn't get to talk much because we had to chase our little explorers around. It was an especially memorable trip because Chloe and Kate actually interacted a good deal for the first time! Chloe was filling Kate's basket with fake food, and Kate was holding out her basket for more. They waved at each other too. Krista and I have been buddies since the girls were not even 2 months old. It was really fun to see them actually playing together!








After playing with Kate and Krista, we ate "dino dogs" in the cafeteria area. Chloe ate tiny bites that I broke off (choking hazard) of hot dog. She ate a lot of it! She loved the cookies and carrots too (I had to really watch her with the raw carrots, but they were sliced really thin and diagonal, like chips!). Most of all, she went crazy for the juice!! It was florescent yellow, and tasted of sugar and fake lemon flavor. It came from a jug. Chloe was wired after she drank that stuff!


When we got home, we played with stretch Elmo. Chloe just loves Elmo!!





2 comments:

Matt and Maggie said...

I love what you can do with your camera. We're getting our new one this week. My favorite pix in the Thanksgiving post are the pie and the red and green Christmas building. Very fun.

Zachary, Christen, and Chloe said...

I love our camera. It was $175 (down from $200) at buydig.com. It is a Cannon powershot with 8.0 mp. I figure 8 is enough. Higher than that just makes all my photos take forever to load, and takes all the space on my computer needlessly. The only reason to get high mp is if you want to blow pictures up big (in my opinion). Otherwise (to me) 8 mp is plenty.

All Around the World

Can You Beat Me?

Thank you, please come again!!