Sunday, December 14, 2008

Over 3,000 hits on YouTube

I was looking at all of the videos I have uploaded to YouTube when I noticed that this one clip has generated over 3,200 Hits! It is the best. It was taken when Chloe was about 4 1/2 months old. She was still pretty tiny, with a big head, and this is one of the first times she got the giggles. I love this clip. I enjoyed the flashback, and thought you would too.



Click Here to see the clip.

The best thing about that clip is that her laugh sounds almost exactly the same now, at almost 1 a year and a half old!


Here is a recent picture of her, in the morning. She has just finished her morning routine of throwing all her toys all over the living room. I am hoping Santa brings me some storage totes and a shelf for her toys. Fun.


No comments:

All Around the World

Can You Beat Me?

Thank you, please come again!!