Thursday, January 1, 2009

California Trip Part 3

We had so much fun in California. It was hectic and crazy, with the wedding going on, but it was so good to see our family catch up. The wedding was the most romantic and happy union I have ever witnessed, and Chloe survived.

Here are a couple of my favorite people, posing with their grand and great grand children:

Left to right, back to front: Christen, Zach, Emma, Grandpa D, Madelyn, Grandma D, Brooklyn, and Chloe.


Ben got a new Wii game that the boys thought was awesome. All I saw was foxes playing football. They were very into it.

The ride home. "ALL DONE! BYE BYE!"






2 comments:

Matt and Maggie said...

At least Chloe didn't get yo thrown off the plane! Haha. I'm so glad you guys had so much fun. I'm so happy for your brother too!

Ashley said...

aww! cute pics! It was so fun to see you guys and catch up! Now we r related 2x:)

All Around the World

Can You Beat Me?

Thank you, please come again!!