Friday, March 26, 2010

It's Been a While

2 1/2 year old fave's:

A fort! Made from a cardboard box.




A new beau! Chloe loves Daniel :)





The aquarium. I love it I love it I love it!!



ZACH IS 31!! We made the cake. The one he wants every year. This year we realized that this cake is like 44 points (Weight Watchers) per slice. :( We survived.

This was a picture from my birthday. Chloe and I had wonderful day. It was possibly the best birthday ever.

First, Chloe woke up at 6:30am. She was squaking (she squaks from her bed to get me up in the morning. She still doesn't open doors, and likes me to physically get her out of bed). I yelled through the wall "Go back to bed! It's still night time." Birthday miracle #1 .... she did! We woke up for real for the day at 9:30!!!
After leisurely getting ready, we went to brunch at this great little bakery in the old market with my friend Jenn and her kids. Birthday miracle #2 was that I happened to park at a broken meter, and didn't have to pay!!
We all had so much fun! She got the banana split waffle. It came with a big scoop of ice cream on top. I got a big fat sausage, mashed potato, cheese wrapp, and ony ate half... and I was STUFFED! It was SO GOOD!
Birthday miracle #3: The weather was so nice! It was about 60 degrees. It was our first nice day in months. To celebrate, after brunch we went to the zoo. We were all practically slap happy silly... it is SO GOOD TO SEE YOU SUN!!!
We went home after the zoo and took a nap. Birthday miracle #4 is that I also took a nap!
When we woke up, we went on the balcony:
After discovering how georgous a day it was, we decided to go to the park. Chloe had been actually crying talking about how she wanted to go to the park just the week before. She was so happy she was rediculous. Here is her in the sand:

On the swing, she kept yelling in her most excited squeaky voice, "Look at you!!!" *(instead of 'look at me!') She was so excited to ride the "big girl swing." She is such a big girl!!




And then she fell in love with the slide. I was so overjoyed. We have been offering her the slide forever, and she has been terrified of it. I was as proud as could be when she ran herself up the stairs and slid on the slide over and over. When we had to go, she cried like she was heartbroken. Such a cutie!!


For his birthday, I got Zach an Ipod arm band and some nice shirts for work. For my birthday, Zach bought me an hour massage at the massage school across the street. Actually, I am redeeming it this afternoon. YAY!!! I love birthdays.

1 comment:

Thorne Family said...

I can't believe how old she looks! She is so tall. Her hair is so long! I'm glad you had a great birthday!! How are things going?

All Around the World

Can You Beat Me?

Thank you, please come again!!