Zach got a job (about a month ago). He is working at TDAMERITRADE!!! It's strenuous, and there is just so much to learn, but I am so proud of him. He is doing so well, and connecting with all sorts of great people.
TDAMERITRADE bought another company called "Think or Swim," and this is the part of the company Zach is working for. They are phasing in "Think or Swim," so this job won't be around all that long. We are pretty confident that Zach will be able to find another job within the company because of his training and degree. Also, the contacts he is making can only help.
Another great thing about TDAMERITRADE is that they have another headquarters in Fort Worth, TX. We hope to find a job there. Some of you may know that my sister Dori lives there... so that is one reason we would love to make the move. Also, Texas is a great place to live. Most importantly... Texas doesn't celebrate winter!!!
I just have to say that this winter was the most traumatizing I have ever been through.... and I lived through 2 winters in Idaho, and this will be my 8th midwest winter! It went something like this: 10 days no sun and gray, highs in the teens... one afternoon where you almost see blue in the sky... then 10 more days of gray with two of the days hovering in the single digits!
I am totally ready to move somewhere warmer.... even if it means that Chloe will learn to say "yall." :)
Winter.... Blech!

No comments:
Post a Comment