On March 6th, Zachary turned 29 years old! I reminded him that this is his last year of not being in his thirties!
I bought Zach some new sneakers and some good workout clothes so now he can regain his youth at the gym. He was excited. They are all black, white, and silver, so he likes that he has a sort of work out uniform!
I also cleaned the house (especially his closet and our bedroom).
BUT, the most wonderful thing (in my opinion) that I did for Zach's birthday was bake him FROM SCRATCH the best German chocolate cake! I was so proud of myself!! This recipe called for some tricky maneuvers, and I think I could have easily ruined it, but it was delicious. I am so glad I didn't just buy the boxed cake mix! Or worse, the canned frosting! This was a delicacy.

No comments:
Post a Comment