As you can see here, Chloe doesn't agree.
Tuesday, January 13, 2009
You Are Making Mommy Very Very Sleepy!
For some reason unknown to us, Chloe has developed sleep problems this week. We are hoping and praying that these issues are quickly resolved. Last night was particularly painful. She woke up screaming at 2, 4, and then 6 am. The first time, I went over to her right away in case she was hurt (what a scream she has gotten!). Each time after, she screamed for over a half hour before we finally succumbed to her will and got up. To add insult to injury, I misplaced my glasses and couldn't put in my contacts because I use that kind of solution that you have to let neutralize overnight. I was BLIND and Chloe was making me read her books to her. I realized then that I have many of her books memorized. I hope she is teething or having growing pains or something. Sleep deprivation is really awful :(
As you can see here, Chloe doesn't agree.

As you can see here, Chloe doesn't agree.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
These pictures were actually taken a couple weeks ago, but they looked exactly like us this morning...
I wasn't going to say anything, but her hair is too long in these pictures, so I had to confess :)
Post a Comment