Saturday, July 3, 2010

Nana's Unplanned Visit

It was so great that my mom could come down. Just being there the week after our crazy experience was so needed. She helped us settle down and get back to normal. I am so grateful she could come. Because we had just been through so much, we neglected to take very many pictures. Here are a few I took of Chloe and Nana. Most of the week was spent just playing at home, but we have a pool here, so we did go swimming. We also went to the Children's Museum (that's the carousel picture). Nana bought nonrefundable tickets to come the 10th-20th of July before all Chloe's health problems hit, so I am elated to say that she will be back again on the 10th! She might be sick of Omaha by the time she leaves on the 20th, but we are not sick of her! Next time she is bringing my little sister Madelyn. I am excited to spend some time with her too. It had been a whole year since I had seen them! Chloe is also really excited to get to play with Auntie Maddy!






No comments:

All Around the World

Can You Beat Me?

Thank you, please come again!!