
Along with a new bike, we got Chloe a cool little
learning toy that I wanted to mention. That toy is really great for learning grasp and how to write and hold a pen! We focused a lot of our birthday efforts this year on toys that would help her large and fine motor skills. They seem to be working. Her grasp has improved markedly, and she is peddaling the bike better every day. We also got her a bunch of silly putty to squeeze and work on her grasp, and she loves to play with it. BTW, i had a rediculously hard time finding silly putty. I finally found it at the fabric store of all places, and stocked up. I wonder if they are phasing that out???
Chloe loved all her presents from all the sweet friends and family out there who gave her gifts. She is so happy with all her new fun things. We are so grateful for friends and famly that love us, and enjoy lighting up her little world with birthday presents!! Thank you!
No comments:
Post a Comment