We all enjoyed our first day at the pool of the season. The water was a little chilly (because it has been rainy lately), but helped Chloe enjoy her first day at the pool with a planter base we filled with water. This made a warmer little 'baby pool'. Chloe LOVED it. She enjoyed the sun and splashing and playing in the water outside. I think we will have to get her a real baby pool for the balcony!


We all got some much needed sun, and discovered how well Chloe's sun block (spf 50) worked. I ended up with a very pink back after only about 45 min in the sun, while Chloe was just slightly healthier looking. I am confused how sunblock works with trying to get some color. Can anyone tell me if you can still get a tan (and not be vampire pale) and still protect your skin from cancer rays?
2 comments:
I was a lifeguard through high school and some of college. I used sunblock everyday and still always had a tan. Just spend a lot of time outdoors, but don't EVER skimp on the sunblock!
I am so glad you have a pool. Zeke hated the water park. I gotta get him used to the idea I guess. Looks like Chloe had a blast!
Post a Comment