Sunday, June 1, 2008

Spaghetti






3 comments:

Matt and Maggie said...

Hey!! Gosh, aren't kids the cutest when they're covered with Spaghetti? It brings out the color of their eyes. :)
I'm sorry about the thyroid junk. I'm just glad things are working out for you so far in that arena.
Happy days for the fishing liscence. I like to fish as long as someone else takes it off the hook.
Where on earth is that saffari? How fun!

Zachary, Christen, and Chloe said...

Safari is between Omaha and Lincoln-- about 25 min from home. "Located on Nebraska's I-80, Exit 426." It is $5.00 per person ($4.00 ea if you have a zoo pass). It was a lot of fun!

smiles2u said...

That looks like a typical meal at our house! We have been trying to teach Laurel not to throw her food on the floor. I'm always thankful for the tub after dinner. It was sure nice visiting the other night. Love ya and miss ya!

All Around the World

Can You Beat Me?

Thank you, please come again!!