I was just looking at some pictures of Chloe on facebook, and I saw some pictures I had never seen before (on other peoples pages). She is just growing up so fast! I think she's about 8 or 9 months in this one.

I am so excited because I am going to go to California in August! I was getting really homesick, so I decided it was time to go home. To earn the ticket, I offered a lot of people 50$ one hour back rubs. Thanks to all of you who are patronizing my cause. I will not let you down!
I am going to fly into Salt Lake airport (SLC) on August 21st, and after Bryan and Sally's wedding (August 23rd) my mom and stepdad are going to take me back to CA. It should be a very long car ride. Chloe has only gone on 3 hr road trips. She does great, but this should test her patience! I will fly home from LA on the 1st of September. It is a long overdue visit, and I am VERY excited to go. Very very very excited! No-one in my family has seen Chloe since she was 5 months old! She will be a little over a year, and it is high time.

2 comments:
I am so glad you are going to be able to go to California. It will be good. It is not fun to be away from the man for long - but the reuniting is always fun:)
Maybe the drive to California will prepare her for a future flight to Florida! I'm so excited for you!Chloe truly looks like a toddler in the "strawberry eating" video. I was just thinking how far she has come since her 3 lbs. Our babies are getting big! We just bought Laurel a new carseat. She loves it and so do I. It is one of the most exciting purchases I have made for Laurel. She loves to be able to see out the windows. Car rides have been so much better. Have a great birthday Chloe. Live it up!!!
Post a Comment