We went to the funnest park today. Chloe loved splashing around in the water. She pulled me around by my fingers all over this little splashy play area. She would suddenly plop down and want to splash for a while, then she would crawl over to me and tug on my fingers and walk around some more. She liked the giant drains in the middle, and would plop down and sit right on them and laugh and scream! She was just laughing so hard the whole time. There was a whole bus of YMCA kids and they were splashing and running all over. The sprinklers go off at random and spray really cold water everywhere. Chloe was highly amused.
I didn't take my camera, but I found this picture online, so it will have to do. Next time, we will get a picture of Chloe having fun.
Right next to this sprinkler area is a really great kids playground with real beach sand and a good kids playground equipment. Chloe liked the baby swing.
I got some sun too, and I hate to admit it, didn't wear any sunblock! I need to get in the habit. Chloe was covered though!!

No comments:
Post a Comment