Zach let me sleep in, and he fed the baby. This is what she looked like eating her breakfast. Isn't she getting older looking?!
Next, my friend LanaMarie called and invited us to go walk around Lake Zorinski. She wanted to go in an hour, so we had to run around like crazy, but we had a great time and are so glad we went!
Here is Chloe in a front facing car seat! It is her second time. She is not quite 20 lbs, and about 2 weeks away from being one year old, but this car seat only fits in my car this way, and Zach's car is in the shop. Again, how OLD she looks!
Here is me having a good time. Zach is always telling me "I like it when I am behind you and I can tell you are happy because your cheeks get big and raise up." Well, I guess I was happy here!
Here is one of our little family. Chloe had a very warm nap in her stroller this afternoon.
Our friend, LanaMarie with her baby Wesson:
And some wild life we saw on the trail:
Painted turtles, a dragonfly, and some geese, and goslings.
A good time was had by all!

2 comments:
Gotta love Lake Zorinski! The scouts will be going there next week. We went to a playgound today, but Zeke just wasn't feeling it! It even had shade. Awe well.
Chloe is looking so cute! Yes I am going to Bryan's wedding but the one in utah not the reception in Hemet.
Post a Comment